Goals and Objectives: as a result of training sessions:
- Students will create and program their own original LED displays using Arduino IDE and ProMini Arduino controllers
- Students learn to program Arduino controllers to make unique LED displays
- Students take their working LED displays with them at the end of the program.
- Students have fun while learning good sportsmanship and teamwork.
What’s provided for the workshop:
- Laptop computers with Arduino software loaded
- (12) Twelve Arduino ProMini controllers with programming dongle and cable and addressable LED Strings
Required for program:
- Tables and chairs for participants
- Maximum 12 participants
- Access to electrical outlets