Make simple or complex electrical circuits on a flat piece of paper!
- Use copper tape and surface-mount LEDs
- Make fully functional circuits on a piece of paper.
- Make light-up greeting cards,
- Make origami animals come to life
- Create three-dimensional pop-up paper sculptures that have working lights in them.
- With a little more effort, you can add switches, multiple LEDs in parallel and interactive displays
- Add ATTiny85 MCU and program in Arduino for more complex behaviors
- Now Available without Soldering! (Components stick to copper traces)
- Combines art and technology using the constructivist theory of education
- “Learners construct knowledge out of their experiences. This program promotes active learning, or learning by doing – participants create their own artistic expressions and then learn how to use technology to enhance them.”
Examples of others work: Pinterest
An example of Arduino embedded controllers, software and an incredible amount of artistic talent:
The fusion of Art and Technology – (STEAM) – (Science, Technology, Engineering, ART and Mathematics)