Now Available without Soldering!
(Components stick to copper traces)
Combines art and technology using the constructivist theory of education
“Learners construct knowledge out of their experiences. This program promotes active learning, or learning by doing – participants create their own artistic expressions and then learn how to use technology to enhance them.”
Make simple or complex electrical circuits on a flat piece of paper!
- Use copper tape and surface-mount LEDs
- Make fully functional circuits on a piece of paper.
- Make light-up greeting cards,
- Make origami animals come to life
- Create three-dimensional pop-up paper sculptures that have working lights in them.
- With a little more effort, you can add switches, multiple LEDs in parallel and interactive displays
- Add ATTiny85 MCU and program in Arduino for more complex behaviors
Examples of others work: Pinterest
An example of Arduino embedded controllers, software and an incredible amount of artistic talent:
The fusion of Art and Technology – (STEAM) – (Science, Technology, Engineering, ART and Mathematics)